Found A Great Little Item

I found the greatest little item at www.QuikDrawers.com . It is a corner protector for cabinets if you are moving them from shop to installation or whatever.
If there are any other cabinetmakers out there, you may want to take a look at these. I bought 300 of them and I am glad I did. They are re-usable, but sometimes the little fingers can break off.
Good luck,
Jack
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 7, 2:33 pm, snipped-for-privacy@treet.com wrote:

You can accomplish the same results (protecting the corners of casework) while transporting from your shop to the job site by temporarily nailing a scrap piece across the vulnerable sections.
Joe G
Add pictures here
✖
Neat little things.
Protects the corners - but what about the show edges of the cabinets. I'm thinking kitchen cabinets where adjacent components but up against each other on the show face. Ding one of those edges and a customer will spot it EVERY time. Would be nice to have an L-shaped strip of plastic fit over those edges and held there by these corner protectors.
They don't look like they'd work if the face frame extends passed the side or sides of the cabinet - say to allow scribing to a wall.
Nice idea though.
charlie b
Add pictures here
✖