Mystery item

Can some one help with identifying this item. I received a pair when I got a job lot of things........

Bazza

Some idea of the size would help identify it.

It looks a bit like some kitchen furniture hardware, something to do with drawers?

Reply to
Chris Green

Invisible kitchen wall mounted Cabinet hanger bracket

Andy Bennet

Super, that looks exactly like it!. Thank you.

Sadly, only worth £3.30, but can't complain as the job lot cost me £10 and I'm already £92 to the good.

Reply to
Bazza