Festool TS55 REQ recall

Might of missed it before, just ran across it tonight:
http://www.infozine.com/news/stories/op/storiesView/sid/57179/
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

I saw that in the Woodcraft a few months back. I couldn't figure out what the REQ was. What's the difference between the TS-55 and the TS-55REQ? Those date codes are too recent for mine, though.
All the details in
http://www.festool.com/EN/Products/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?pidV1579&name=Circular-saw-TS-55-R-Q-Plus
Click on "Version overview"
gd

On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 22:46:30 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

http://festoolownersgroup.com/ts-55-req-recall/important-product-safety-recall-notice-ts-55-req/?topicseen
Swingman wrote:

Moral: Don't buy cheap imported tools. I have a blue saw of dubious paternity that was a freebie, but it doesn't look like that.
--
 GW Ross

 A beautiful woman will enrich your