Evaluation needed

Here the funeral is still one day away and I'm already looking for a new tablesaw! Looked at a Ridgid TS-3650 today at Home Depot. The sales guy couldn't tell me if a dado insert came with it or was even available, so I have to find that out. If all the inserts are like the one on the display model, with a big hump in the middle, I don't want it. Other than that it appeared to be an acceptable replacement. So I'm asking the Dude who owns one.

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/TS3650-Table-Saw /
The dado insert is not included, but that does not matter. You are going to make a half dozen zero clearance inserts arent you? Easy to do from MDF and they work better than the store bought.

The ones in the store have been molested by a thousand people after it was assembled by the lowest paid guy on the night shift. Never use that as a guide to what is in the box.
I didn't notice, but isn't the recess for the insert at least 1/4" deep? That's what counts for making the homemade ones out of wood. Good use for the scraps of air- craft plywood laying around.