ebay euro hinges any good?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryA973&itemY38528028&rd=1
Has anyone used these? 98cents seems to good to be true!

Yeah 98 cents but 7.00 shipping for an item that shouldn't cost more than 2.00 to ship...good deal, BTW I have a bridge i'd like to sell you....
WE buy hinges from EB Bradley and Hafele and they are ridiculously cheap. When I first saw their prices I thought it was a mistake and that we should hurry before they catch it. Hinges are under $1 each usally and come in an endless variety, inset full overlay partial overlay, face frame Euro etc. Find an industrial supplier in your area. max

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryA973&itemY38528028 &
Yes but they are junk. These hinges will sag from day one and in 5 years they will all be failing. b
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in message wrote:

Read the add, its all you want for $6.95 SH

You are forgetting that the sellers are trying to make a profit and shipping 1 or 2 items is not worth the effort. This is one of the better sellers as he allows combined shipping at no extra cost.

How many are you buying? Shipping is $7.

22, therefore shipping is irrelevant