double sided tape?

Page 2 of 2

Offset. This was a small shop. Three presses total, only one was four color. You started as a jogger ($3.25/hr) then got promoted to the paper rolls ($4.25/hr). Only two duties were: don't run out of paper and don't run out of ink.
I like the enamel stock best - it lasted the longest. The craft stock was awful - seems like I no sooner mounted one roll than it was time to swing another into place.

Yeah - and it's a deep secret I carry about the few times I took the web down myself for a break from the madness.