Double sided tape in Fresno, Ca

I just moved to Fresno and have been unable to find the double sided tape similar to masking tape. Anyone have a source? Thanks. Jim

Reply to
Jim B

home depot or lowes

Reply to
yobosaeyo

How about

Lee

Reply to
Lee Gordon

Only Duct tape is available in Fresno... Have to move south to get double-sided sticky stuff.

Reply to
Bob S.

Me thinks it's a good reason for a Rockler order. Jim

Reply to
Jim B

uhh Jim, I was just jerkin your leg....;-) I live on the right coast and anytime we get a chance to yank the left coasts chain.. we do.

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.

No, you were right. I have found carpet tape and LOTS of duct or 'duck' as they are spelling it now but no tape like I described. I think they also call it 'turners tape'. Jim

Reply to
Jim B

Look at Michael's or any of several craft outlets, they always have it in the glue section.

manzanar

Reply to
<manzanar

I got 6 rolls for $9.95 at a Harbor Freight store. Not sure if it is available on line.

Reply to
Montyhp