Do Not Call List scam alert

The bastards are already figuring ways around it. Check it out:
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/pending/callscam.asp
Scott
up later, the damage remains.

Seems like there's no end of slimy weasels, doesn't it?
Kind of like the spam pop under on your website - plonk

Scott is okay, you NOT. Plonk back at you. Scott, I love your sig, Spin Doctor doesn't get it.
Wes