dewalt radial saw 16 in model 3576

Would anyone know a place to get the motor rewound or know of a used 5 or 7 1/2 hp motor for this saw ??
thanks in advance
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Bu you email address I'm guessing you're in the Boston, MA area. See:
http://www.thomasnet.com/eastern-massachusetts/motor-repairing-rewinding-52350808-1.html
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Agreed. Even here in 'cowtown' we have two.