Old AMF Dewalt radial arm saw

I have an old AMF Dewalt radial arm saw, and its a 9" and the capacitor is history and it was painted and the numbers on it are covered. Unfortunatly i dont have a manual on it. Does anyone have this saw or know what capacitor is needed. I believe its the run capacitor. Please help

Reply to
John

I believe the pertinent info you need is printed on the capacitor itself. Take the cover off the cap and see what you can find on it. Otherwise, take the entire motor to a shop to have them sell you the appropriate one. (The part you need is dependent on the motor, not what the motor's mounted to - AFAIK)

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

I have an MBF and found manuals on OWWM. You can also contact Wolfe Machinery,

If you provide them with the frame number of the motor, they can supply you with the correct capacitor, or as the manual calls it, condenser.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Artherholt