David Marks' "wood selection" episode

Page 2 of 2

I watch his show every chance I get. Nothing he builds really interests me, but for some reason I can't look away. However, I find Marks to be creepy some times, robotic most times and stoned all the time. And what's up with that 'hair helmet' he's wearing? My mom gave me better haircuts with her beautifully dull scissors, you know...the ones with half of one blade broke off. I'm thinking Marks may be addicted to the Flowbee.
Kevin:
I live the same general area where Dave Marks does, but I've looked for this lumber yard in the phone book, but nothing shows up. Does he in the episode give the actual name and city where this lumber place is? I suspect it is further north of our area. I've got my Tivo to record it when it repeats but I'm curious to know.
Thanks
MJ Wallace
snipped-for-privacy@onebox.com says...

I think Mount Storm is in Windsor (as you guessed, up north a league or two from Santa Rosa). Their website doesn't seem to be accessible anymore.
Abe