selling on Guild.com?

Thanks for all the help and advice you have all given me on selling small hobby items! While I was surfing around for inspiration tonight, I happened on another avenue that nobody had mentioned yet: Guild.com.

anybody use this? The site I found the link at mentioned that he had a run of 20 shoji-style lamps that were all sold at Guild.com, which was nice to hear. Maybe it's not that bad....

I'd love to hear people's experience about this first hand though!

thanks david

Reply to
D K Woods