Cranked hinges?

I'm looking for something called "single cranked hinges". I'm building the armoire from the NYW book "Classics from the NYW". Here's a link to the NYW page that shows the unit:

can't tell from the photos there but the panel doors open all the way around to the sides of the carcase.

I'm looking for hinges that will do this. The carcase has about a 1 1/2" face frame, and the doors are red oak. I searched on the NYW page but can only find a vague reference to "Single cranked hinges" for this project. Anyone know where I can get something like this, or have a better suggestion?

Thanks, Duke

Reply to
Dukester

down the page. There must be others but I could only find the one from alltheweb.com. Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman

Want to say that Rockler has them

John