Craftsman tablesaw at flea market (for $75?)

I looked at an old contractor Craftsman saw at a flea market this morning. The first thing I looked at was a fence that seemed useless. I saw that the sliding miter was homebrewed-beefed up. I wondered, would anybody buy this (untested) saw for $75? I guess the stand would be useful tool stand, so I offered $10 to the seller. She replied, "I just turned down 10 watermelons for the saw." I said that the watermelons sound like a very good deal.