Craftsman 113.23800 found at estate sale

I just picked this up at an estate sale. Craftsman 113.23800
https://img.skitch.com/20120416-cdcrpdd7hu9e1upgqiicg5ebw8.jpg
It also came with two tool rests. Seems to power up and work just fine...
Unfortunately the estate sale was a total wreck, the basement had stuff cluttered everywhere and I had to piece all the parts together... I'm not sure if I missed something or not.
What I can't figure out is a) how to remove the sander from the headstock, and b) if there's some other attachment to make use of the lathe.
Also, anyone know where i can find a manual for this?
Thanks!
On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 14:03:41 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

cluttered everywhere and I had to piece all the parts together... I'm not sure if I missed something or not.

http://www.managemylife.com/mmh/lis_pdf/OWNM/L0807003.pdf
yer welcome!
Thanks everyone for the manual replies.
It looks like I'm missing the point that attaches to the headstock (since the sander was installed).
It's part 20/21 in the part diagram/list here:
http://www.managemylife.com/mmh/lis_pdf/OWNM/L0807003.pdf
Here's a close up of the headstock:
https://img.skitch.com/20120417-r6ndkkuuuuu8sb9qkr43cy59yg.jpg
The inner measurement of the threads pictured is 5/8"
Did some googling... and found this:
http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/2021121/24536/WoodRiver-Deluxe-4-Spur-Drive-Center-with-Spring-Loaded-Center-Point-1MT-58-Diameter.aspx
Just looking for confirmation that this is probably what I need.
Thanks!
Put the lock pin in & unscrew that hub. Should be a 3/4-16 shaft on that lathe.
Jerry
Google is your friend. http://www.hammerwall.com/Manuals/Craftsman/Description/113.23800/Craftsman%2012%20Inch%20Wood%20Turning%20Lathe/L0807003 /

I just picked this up at an estate sale. Craftsman 113.23800
https://img.skitch.com/20120416-cdcrpdd7hu9e1upgqiicg5ebw8.jpg
It also came with two tool rests. Seems to power up and work just fine... Unfortunately the estate sale was a total wreck, the basement had stuff cluttered everywhere and I had to piece all the parts together... I'm not sure if I missed something or not. What I can't figure out is a) how to remove the sander from the headstock, and b) if there's some other attachment to make use of the lathe. Also, anyone know where i can find a manual for this? Thanks!

Take off the pulley cover. The axle/shaft, for the pulley, probably has a hole through the center of the shaft. Ram a small rod through the hole to dislodge the disc.... and the "rod" that's holding the disc. The rod, holding the disc, is seated in the shaft's hole.
There might be a model similar to yours here: http://vintagemachinery.org/mfgindex/detail.aspx?id=222&tab=3&sort=2&th=false&fl =
Sonny