Sale at Woodcraft!!

To all "wreck" readers within driving distance of Colorado Springs:

Woodcraft in Colorado Springs has 15% off Delta, PC, Dewalt, & Rikon products and 10% off Jet, Powermatic & PerformaX products now through 10/23. They are also holding a free woodworking show on 10/23 with special discounts up to 50% throughout the store for that day only. The store is located at 5669 N. Academy.

I am not affiliated with Woodcraft in any way - just saw a flyer in the paper and thought I'd share.

Reply to
Jeremy

thank you jeremy bob

Reply to
Minorite

Damn it. The local (Charlotte, NC) Woodcraft doesn't carry Rikon yet as far as I know. I've still got the hots for their 18" bandsaw.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN