Wow! wood at estate sale

I just got back from another estate auction, and this guy was a SERIOUS sawyer! he had over 100 acres, with sheds and barns all over the place. He must have had nearly 15,000 BF of red oak alone stashed away! most of it was #1, some better. Lots of pine, some walnut and small lots of cherry, beech, ash, and a couple others. Went pretty high too, wood was CLEAN and neatly cut, mostly 4/4 with a lot of thicker stuff too. Bids were too high for me on the non-oak stuff.

John

Reply to
John Thompson