Craftsman 42793

The inside of the ratchet broke on my USA Craftsman 42793 I don't want Chinese junk.
There is no Sears anywhere near by. Do you know if Sears will take a mail in?
On 9/13/18 8:23 PM, K120 wrote:

Try the local Ace Hardware.
On 9/13/18 9:33 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

The Craftsman line has been bought by Stanley Black and Decker. They intend to honor the Craftsman warranties.
Check here for more info https://www.craftsman.com/customer-care/warranty-information