Christmas gifts

I know some of you guys are probably lookin' for some good Christmas tool buys.
Some to watch out for...that I saw in my area...
Delta table saw...with stand...$69.
Porter-Cable finish nailer...$99.
Set of 5 Craftsman wood chisels...$19.
I might finally buy the nailer this time.
Have a nice week...
Trent
Dyslexics of the world ... UNTIE !
Add pictures here
✖
Where is the nailer at?

Add pictures here
✖

This is all local stuff...just kinda a heads-up to some of the prices that are available.
The store is called The Andersons. I don't think they have a web site.
Their price may not be unique, though. At least its nice to know that the price is out there SOMEWHERE. lol