cabinet hinges

need help on aligning hinges on display cases. can't seem to get the doors to line up correctly.
thanks mike

doors
You should describe the type of hinges that you have and a better description of the exact problem. Doesn't line up correctly could be a lot of different things
Bob
The hinges are 2 1/2" long X 11/16" wide pin hinges. The display case sides are 3/4" wide. My problem is that after installing the hinges the doors never seem to close correctly, I have tried double backed tape to hold them in place while I adjust the doors square or tacking them with hot glue as mentioned in some magazines, but the hinges move slightly before I can drill the holes.
mike

lot
On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:31:05 -0700, "cc0270207"

measure, layout, measure, cut