Brass Cabinet Hinges

Does anybody know of a reasonably proced source for solid brass butt hinges (ball tip ideal) I've Googled but everything seems priced in the stratosphere. I'm just hanging some cabinet doors.

Reply to
Charlie

What are you calling "priced in the stratosphere"? There seem to be plenty around for under $5 and quite a few under $10 by just DAGS on "solid brass butt hinges ".

Swingman
:

I use Horton-brasses.com 800-754-9127

Reply to