Brad nailer and oil

I just picked up a Husky pneumatic finish/brad nailer combo at HD. Actually, they are saying the brad nailer is a "free" gift, but it's really a combo.
As is becoming common with Taiwan/PRC sourced products, the instructions are fairly generic. They don't say whether I need to oil the brad gun specifically. The finish nailer has the "Oil daily" message near the air port, but the brad gun does not. I think some brad guns are oil-free (to avoid staining woodwork) so I don't know what to do here. Any thoughts? Any harm in adding oil if it is an oil-free gun?
BTW, these things appear to be very well made. Very lightweight (might be magnesium bodies) but good build quality and features - even a belt clip and LED work light. A little hokey, but there if needed. This was the last set at my store and they're apparently a close-out. Very nice for $69.
--
David
dja--dot--mail--at--comcast--dot--net

The combo for $69 would say to me "no oiless guns included".
on 11/2/2006 9:16 AM Leon said the following:

I also saw a really cheapo Iron Force brad/stapler 2-in-1 that claimed to be oil-free. It was around $50 and pretty crude by comparison. These do not appear to be low quality tools. They just have lousy documentation.
--
David
dja--dot--mail--at--comcast--dot--net
Most pneumatic nailers do require oil and I've never seen an oil-free model that didn't use that feature as selling point, mentioning it in advertising, printed prominently on the package, etc. Maybe you could ask Husky or HD to be sure, or perhaps you can find the same nailer as a stand-alone item at HD and check the docs supplied with it.
--
Often wrong, never in doubt.