Brad Nailer/Compressor Combo

I'm thinking of purchasing the Senco brad nailer/compressor combo. It comes with an 18 ga brad nailer and a 1 HP compressor. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Reply to
Tony Weikert

I own a Senco FramePro nail gun and a FinishPro 15 brad nailer. They are both excellent tools and I would not hesitate to buy them again. I have no experience with the compressor, however.

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G.

I purchased the combo you mentioned. I've had it about two months and used the heck out of it. I don't know what word could be used to describe it other than 'perfect'. The compressor is wonderfully portable. I've used the gun with every size brad from 5/8" to 2" and it has yet to misfire a single time. I've used Bostitch, Porter-cable, and Senco brand brads. All work flawlessly in this gun. When I was looking into brad nailers, I could not find a single critical comment of any model of Senco. Everyone seemed to be pleased with their equipment and this is one more vote in the positive column.

If you've never had a brad nailer before, I think you will find it to be one of the best investments you've ever made. When I first got mine, my wife started finding all these weird wood sculptures where I was testing the nailer to see what it would do. I've also used it for many useful things since then, too.

My only advice is to shop around and see if you can catch it under one of the many promotions/discounts during the holidays. I have not seen this combo very many places, but I know that some Lowe's stores carry it.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Davis

I have not used Senco compressors and don't know if they make their own or rebrand someone elses. However, their nailers are top notch. I have a Senco angle nailer that I bought used and have used since 1978 and have replaced the orings in it 1 time. They are well designed, well balanced, top notch tools.

Reply to
Jon Dough