Craftsman Compressor Combo

I was away and missed the Craftsman club sale (ended yesterday). Browsed the catalog anyway and saw the following compressor combo:

Oil lubed compressor 4 gal, 1 HP, 3.7 SCFM @ 40psi, 2.4 SCFM @ 90 psi, with dolly, plus

16 ga finish nailer, plus 18 ga brad nailer, plus 1/4" crown stapler. $290.

I know the word Craftsman brings out the best in people ;-), however I believe that there are times when quality manufacturers put a Craftsman lable on their product and you can buy it at Sears. Perhaps, this is the case this time.

Anyway, does any one have any opinions and/or experience with this compressor and/or the nail guns?

Thanks,

Bill Leonhardt

Reply to
Bill Leonhardt