big mistake I made at Lee Valley

Add pictures here
✖
Sorry to hear that Angelo - can we send you a gardening catalog to make up for it???
Devoiusly yours -
Rob Lee Lee Valley
dot gov

Add pictures here
✖
I heard that snicker, Robin.

Add pictures here
✖

... and thanks for correcting the typo in "deviously"....THAT's class!
Cheers -
Rob
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@leevalley.com says...

You know, if we did that to a POW, we'd be accused of violating the Geneva Convention. :-)

Add pictures here
✖
I love ya man!!!
Too funny....
Rob
--

Remove CC for email and please visit our web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com
Add pictures here
✖
Angelo Castellano asks:

Sure. Tons of it. Check out the Lee Valley site, click the tab right next to Woodworking. Check out, just for giggles, Hoes. They have more types of hoes than most hoe factories. There's even a Polish hoe...and that's no joke.
Charlie Self
✖
Charlie Self wrote:

Yeah, but do they have any left-handed shovels?
✖
Silvan asks:

Being right handed, I never check sinister stuff.
Charlie Self
✖
On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 12:08:28 -0500, "Angelo Castellano

Nah, lots of expensive zappe, but they don't have the pointy Italian model. They do have a nice machine for your pommarola. Those Anglos haven't got a clue about garden decoration. Not a single concrete fountain, or lion of San Marco, or statue of the Madonna, not the even molds to make them. ;-)
✖

Your troubles are just starting. Wait 'til she sees the Gardening catalog and all the kitchen stuff tucked away in the general catalog. (the jar opener is a real good idea)
I'd advise you to see the payroll department at work and arrange for direct deposit right to the Lee Valley account. Ed
Add pictures here
✖

Geez, you guys aren't kidding. Half of *SWMBO's* Christmas is en route from LV, as I type.
Glad to hear the jar opener's good -- it's part of the shipment. If she ever finds out about the spider/fly trap, I'm history.
Regards, JT
Add pictures here
✖
Angelo Castellano posting wrote:

I certainly hope you don't have the same problem as I do. I work less than 5 minutes away from the Lee Valley store in Ottawa (the original store). Makes it far to easy to pop over at lunch, and spend my paycheck.
Also, since their store, and the Veritas buildings, are right on the main highway going through the city, it is tough to go anywhere without being drawn in. They don't even have the decency to put their signs on the back of the buildings. Oh no, they're right there, lit up so you can't miss them from the highway. My truck just naturally heads for that Pinecrest exit every time.
When my family asks me for my Christmas list, I just hand them the LV catalogue, and tell them I've crossed out everything I already have ;)
...Mike
Add pictures here
✖
In article

Ayup, that's pretty much what I did this year.
However, for a Canadian company whose family roots are here in Saskatchewan they're behaving incredibly irresponsibly. Not a single store in the province.
Hrmph.
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
✖
Mike Alexander wrote:

Hey, that's a good plan. :)
✖
Add pictures here
✖
Biggets mistake I ever made with Lee Valley was my first order by phone (just inquiring). Then they sent me a cataloge and that was -----. Man, worse than drugs or whatever you can get hooked on. Then to top it off, they sent me a $3 check because an item I ordered several months ago had gone DOWN in price in their catalog. Sorta like Walmart and Sam's- it costs $100 just to go in there (because I always spend that much).
On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 12:12:04 -0500, "Angelo Castellano

Add pictures here
✖