Lee Valley - Ottawa

Off to Ottawa this weekend to move my university student daughter - roomate problems.

No doubt my daughter will want to goto the Eikia store (spelt something like that0; but where will the old man go?

Right across the street to Lee Valley and see if its better than the store in London Ontario, that I have to drive an hour to get Lee Valley surge.

Rod

Reply to
Rod Upfold

You'll love it.

Charlie Self

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft." Theodore Roosevelt

Reply to
Charlie Self

You probably mean Ikea. It's a Swedish firm that sells knock-down furniture.

Reply to
Guy