Lee valley

Just sent me an email stating they have shipped my skewed rabbet planes, both of them. :-)

Reply to
Lowell Holmes

If the rabbets were not eating your garden, just leave them alone. Both of them

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Shipped straight away I guess... :)

--

Reply to
dpb

Big deal, if I want some, I can pick them up tomorrow on the way home from work. Extra 2 km, slightly different route, and bamn, Lee Valley store. ;-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

If his planes are skewed, he'll soon have a lot more rabbets.

Reply to
krw

Yeah, yeah, yeah - you suck!

Reply to
Morris Dovey

A classic drive-by...

Reply to
B A R R Y

Uh oh - better call ahead.... there may not be any, as each store only got 2 pair out of the first batch.... :O

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Rob Lee

Now you are skewed!

Reply to
Leon

Gloat deflation!

Reply to
B A R R Y

Hey, I can stop shopping there, just as easily as the next guy. ;-)

Don't know if my wife could though, she can't get enough of the gardening catalogue.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

Well, I hope the rabbits got kissed..

mac