Lee Valley - WOW!

I stopped at a yard sale today and lucked into a Lee Valley 17" rotary lawn mower with grass catcher attachment for $10 CAD (retail nearly $200 CAD, gloat, gloat).

Emailed Lee Valley to ask about acquiring the parts list and maintenance manual for the beast at 11:37 am.

Received a nice note from one Linda Macpherson, "Internet Customer Service Representative" at 12:15 pm with jpegs of the manual attached.

38 minute response time = Just simply fantastic customer service.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Nice Gloat :) Although the service from lee Valley almost always earns themselves a gloat! Great company.

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

5 Reviews:

- Robert Sorby Woodturning Chisels

- Kwikstand Portable Table Saw Stand

- Woodworking Techniques & Projects

- Kreg Right Angle Clamp

- Bosch 3912 (GCM12) 12" Compound Miter Saw

ToolReviews

Nice gloat ... is the correct response "you sucketh?" ;-)

I had a similar experience last week, when I wrote asking a question about the teeth on one of their handsaws. I got a knowledgeable reply within 45 minutes.

Reply to
Nate Perkins