Best suggestion for tee shirts

I've figured out one thing from this newsgroup. Regardless of our political views, what type finishes to put on our furniture, and where we buy our jummywood, I think all of us love our country.
Therefore I post this proclamation (repeat after me:)
I, (enter name here) agree to wear the tee shirt, take taxi cab rides to the local convenience store, and display it proudly.
Oh yeah - the slogan on the shirt? The American Flag on the back and -
scroll down
a little more
here ya go for the front of the shirt:
SACRED COWS MAKE THE BEST BURGERS!
Jums
--
"If you ain't minwhackin' yer wood ~
Yer just whackin' it!"

Uh, you mean Mumbai?
On 14 Aug 2003 13:38:22 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.combleah (Charlie Self) wrote:

But I live in Bombay!
Cum tooltae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti toolas habebunt When tools are outlawed, only outlaws will have tools.

political

igpay atinlay utbay oseclay.
Regards, Tom Tom Watson - Woodworker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania http://users.snip.net/~tjwatson