One last thing.

We live in military housing they laid seed in the front yard not sure when it hasn't started growing however the soil has huge rocks in it is a mess so we will reseed so we have a nice lawn not a rocky one. But, in the back fenced in yard they laid sod. Ok, so it rained here once it was more like misting and now the whole backyard is like a wet carpet. We were thinking that aerating it would help any other suggestion. I will be doing child care out there in a few months and I hate it so stiff and soppy.

Thanks Tiffany B.

Reply to
Tiffany Bastian

New London County (Norwich) cooperative extension 887-1608 Home and Garden Center 1-877-486-6271 The Navy exchange did away with it's garden shop Holdridge Farm and Nursery in Ledyard is good

Stay off the wet sod as much as you can, compacting our loamy soil is not good for it.

Reply to
Beecrofter