bandsaw fence

I have just complete making an overlay table, consisting of two pieces of MDF with laminate top.Will finish with hardwood skirt.
My next step is to create a homemade bandsaw fence using wood material. And yes, I have done a google search, found some ideas, but nothing great.Looking for GOOD source of ideas and actual pictures to customize for my table.
Looking for plans, ideas that... 1) create minimal changes to surface of existing table ( don't want to mess up a good job so far) 2) easy to lock down, change, angle, etc. Would like a default position that is dead-on 90 degree, but can adjust for drift as needed. 3) modular, with basic fence for normal ripping/cross cutting, but easy to add resaw capability when needed
See, I don/t want much...and no, not interested in buying a kit..thanks guys and girls.....
C Carruth wrote:

American Woodworker had one a year or two ago. I adapted the ideas to my LT16SEC. Here's link to some pictures of mine. Works! Note the 1/16th inch strip off a 16 inch long by 5 or 6 inch wide piece of cherry.ust resawed some Bear Clawed Grain stuff for door panels
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/Resawing1.html
The original article and illustrations had some key pieces of information missing and several people e-mailed me for clarification. Put this page together and seems to fill in the holes in the original diagrams in the AWWing article.
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/ResawTableDetails.html
The bottom pair of photos on this page are some of the resawn panels of some Bear Clawed grained stuff for door panels (all one line)
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/SharpeningCenter/SharpeningCenter7.html
If this is looks like what you have in mind and you have any questions feel free to ask away.
charlie b
So, you're looking for a project not a fence. A fence is a plywood "L" and two clamps. A resaw fence is a pivot "L" and one clamp.
Look at the gizmo-loaded plywood jobs in the Rockler catalog. Oughtta keep you busy for a while.

I use the FastTrack fence w/ the resaw guide. I like the fence, though I'm lukewarm so far on the resaw guide. So far in my (admittedly limited) experience, I can resaw more easily "freehand" than with the guide. But it's possible I just haven't gotten the hang of it yet. Overall though it was a good purchase and a useful upgrade to my bandsaw.
PQ
Look at the latest Fine Woodworking. The cover shot is just what you are looking for.

This guy is the jig master:
http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65j/other.html