Rikon 18" bandsaw fence

I have the older model Rikon(2005) bandsaw and the fence is not at 90% to the table. The table has been adjusted to be at 90% to the blade but when I move the fence to the blade the top part of the fence touches the blade before the bottom. I don't see any adjustments for this alignment. The fence seems good but I have heard of people changing it out for another fence. Is anyone using a non-rikon fence on there bandsaw? Thanks.

fence / / | / | Blade ____|___________ table

It looks like it is 1/8 out of alignment at the bottom of the fence.

Reply to
Keith

I did own the later model Rikon 18" saw and if the fences are the same I recall 4 small set screws that I believe you adjust to square the fence to the blade up and down.

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
Keith