Axminster UK problems?

Does anyone know what is wrong with the axminster.co.uk web site? Whenever I try to access it the computer goes into s-l-o-w mode and I have to reboot. Otherwise does any one have a telephone contact number fro them? All help would be very much appreciated.
--
Barry from UK

http://www.axminster.co.uk would appear to be the right URL - and I dont get the problems you describe when viewing IE 5.5.
Freephone no is 0800 371 822
Thanks Jonathon Think you must have waved the magic wand as I get it alright now. I haven't been able to access it for a week! Thanks for the number
--
Barry from UK

"Jonathon" < snipped-for-privacy@thedanielcollection.com> wrote in message
Oops! I spoke too soon - its gone again. It is doing it in both IE 6.0 and Mozilla Firefox. The computer won't even close down properly after trying this site it hangs part way through shut down. All other sites are OK. I'll wait until tomorrow and get them on a land line. Oh well I suppose that's the IT age......... Thanks again
Barry
Barry Parsons wrote:

I just used 3 browsers to access the site and didn't have any problems. You may want to back up your files, *NOW*.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

Incidentally Ive got Internet Firewalls, Norton Antivirus and Anti- Spyware all enabled. I've checked the whole computer for viruses. spyware, you name it. It was ONLY that site and it happened for at least the last 6 days! Never known anything like that before :)
--
Barry from UK

HiOn Fri, 03 Jun 2005 18:26:49 GMT, "Barry Parsons"

Hi, I ve had a similiar problem with Axminster which was due to my Norton Firewall. Try temporary disabling it to check.
Alan

Thanks Alan I just tried it again and it is still working fine but I will remember that for the future. I don't often disable my Firewall as I am on a cable modem and with my memory I don't want to chance forgetting to enable it again. Barry