what is wrong with UK

overcrowded and immigration out of control

green agenda

EU still has control

wokeism has taken over free speech / any criticism

we do not produce anything

education has failed

people are not forced to work for their state benefits (I exclude those who are ill / handicapped)

and the UK populace solution will be vote labour who will........

invite more immigration

will accelerate and increase crippling green laws

cow tow more to EU with aim of rejoining and paying more billions to them

will introduce more woke laws to curb any criticism / dissent

will chase business out of UK with high taxes and employment laws

will drive education down further and have male teachers / pupils in skirts

will hand out more unaffordable benefits

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

Are these your views? I don't know anyone else with them.

Reply to
Fredxx

All looks pretty good to me :-)

Reply to
Fakir Neejit

Dis am ok man.

Reply to
abdul black

Jim Stewart ... snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote

Too many cross dressing hairy legged haggis rapers.

Nope, dope.

Must be why they had you executed.

Still make some decent docos and stuff like Foyles Law and even very decent aircraft engines and wings and FAR better single malt scotch than anyone else.

It never succeeded, you lot are too stupid.

Yeah, bludgers like you get a free ride and free food handouts.

And the haggis rapers.

Specially black and brown ones.

Yep, no more raping of those poor haggises.

You will have to use the stang's exhaust pipe.

Even Labour isn't actually THAT stupid.

Yep, off to the gulag for you, boy.

Best place for them.

Yeah, how dare they steal that from you cross dressing hairy legged haggis rapers.

Yep, caviar for you instead of cans of baked beans.

And you will feed it to the cat.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Nope, those are the views of his haggises.

Then you need to get out more.

Reply to
Rod Speed

It doesn't really matter who gets in as the final result will be the same: eventual demise. The only difference is the time it will take. Labour will reach the destination first, but the Tories will get there sooner or later too.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

I personally think its people who cannot use punctuation when they write, myself. You cannot use the word Handicapped any more it means begging, ie cap in hand. Actually its not a case of forcing disabled to work, its educating employers to take people on who have a disability For many years must have a clean driving licence was code for must be able to drive which excludes all blind people and a good deal of others with motor issues, motor as in limb control etc, and those with learning difficulties and who may have challenging behaviour, not considered normal, whatever that may even mean. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Actually "From hand-in-cap, in reference to holding the game stakes in a cap." So it's a sporting reference, as in letting slow runners start first. (Wiktionary)

I would have thought that "must have a clean driving licence" is code for "you may have to drive as part of your job."

Reply to
Max Demian

Why does it matter to you, a foreigner?

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Yes. If I were a small employer, I'd prefer people who drive - it's not at all unusual for a secretary to be asked to pick a client up from the railway station or an administrator to nip out for some urgently needed printer ink. Driving may not be part of the job, but it adds a lot of flexibility.

Reply to
SteveW

Max Demian <max snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com wrote

It might also be a way of excluding those who choose to flout the traffic laws.

Corse it is unlikely that they care now with labor so hard to find.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Thats a different issue to a CLEAN driving licence.

Reply to
zall
<snip>

That really isn't an issue for employers, as long as there is benefit to the employer in terms of work done vs salary costs etc.

The issue is that anyone registered disabled can made al sorts of benefit claims, where most are means tested. That is, as soon as the work, the benefits are lost. Sometimes permanently.

If we stopped means testing, or "targetting" of benefits, there would be incentive for those with disabilities to work.

There is also an issue with minimum wage. Why pay a disabled body the same money than an abled one, where their productivity might be lower.

Reply to
Fredxx

I'm no foreigner. Foreigners are those invading the country from France in their Albanian-supplied RIBs. And *invasion* is what it is. They are arriving in their tens and hundreds of thousands, uninvited, with no papers, whether we like it or not! There's your foreigners, mate!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Of course you're a foreigner. A foreigner is someone doesn't live here and doesn't pay taxes here.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Nope, an expat.

He's an expat.

Reply to
Rod Speed

He's a migrant.

Reply to
Bob Martin

Nope, he doesn't plan to stay there forever.

Reply to
Rod Speed