Asitance please re Yankee screwdriver

Hey all. Thought one of you might know out there. Before anyone writes back with DAG that's where I staarted. I'm just expanding my search.
Yesterday at the shop we (can't say the boss) broke the tip on the screwdriver. Looking to find a replacement tip.The driver in question is a Stanley no. 131a.
Thanks.
D. Mo
Highland Hardware is the name you need. You will need to know the diameter of the bits in metric. Mine was 7.5 IIRC.

"D. Mo" wrote:

I think we covered this last week. But, 'cause I've been wrong before, Highland has them, Fischers has them. most good hardware stores have them. Antique shops and flea markets have them as do yard and estate sales. Kinda depends on where you are geographically. They aren't hard to find. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

When I was looking for them, I accidentally found them, now it seems every one has them. :-) Its such a low cost item, I'm sure stores can't spend a lot in advertising. Are they in the new McFeelys catalog? I might have missed them, but I don't recall seeing them.

Sure thing. See page 11 of the "Blue Bird" catalog (#04B)
Thanks,
Jim Ray, President McFeely's Square Drive Screws www.mcfeelys.com

Thanks for the response. I'll remember when I need to order next time.
wrote in message

We get them here at the local "Not Home Depot/Lowes" hardware stores.
UA100