Are there any british readers using this group?

And who may be interested in some bound copies if the Woodworker, Woodworker Annual, around volumes 60 to 70?
In Windsor.
--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Obviously no one from england!
Or is there an english based woodworking group?
Alan
"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

There are, but most of them are sleeping about now.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

That's what we all spend most of our time doing!
Alan

Mike Hide is British.
Although, he may have succumbed to the sense that he is too poor to be British, and is thus merely English
Tom Watson - WoodDorker
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
I'm based in the UK although I dont consider myself British. I live north of the border and I'm a proud Scotsman. To everyone north of the border using the description of 'English' to describe someone from the UK is a major source of annoyment. Englishmen (and women) come from England. Scotsmen come from Scotland and Brits come from Britain. I dont know how you would describe yourself as coming from the UK though but that question has never arisen as I always described myself as a Scotsman if anyone asks my nationality! By the way I dont need to buy any Woodworker magazines as I buy them already