This group

Seems not to be on the eternal september or other lists yet its still working. Snag is I cannot put it on another machine as the current list does not have it listed. grrr. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I use e-s for other groups, but not this one, I just attempted to subscribe to this group using e-s and it definitely is there.

Reply to
Andy Burns

FWIW I have just read your post via the Eternal September server and am posting this to it

Reply to
Robin

I have it through e-s.

Reply to
Maria

I use Eternal September on Opera. Had log in problems pm yesterday but seems to be working correctly this morning.

Reply to
Hugh - Was Invisible

On Fri evening and Sat morning I was unable to post any message to any group via ES. Reading other peoples posts was not affected.

Reply to
Graham.

Brian, you might need to "reset" or download the newsgroup list again on the problem machine. I've just reset mine (using outlook express) and uk.d-i-y is definitely there.

Could it be a problem caused by the hyphens rather than the more normal full stops?

Tim

Brian Gaff wrote:

Reply to
Tim Downie