Anyone Need A DeWalt XRP 18 Volt DC988?

Brand new....however it does not have a battery, charger or case. Just the Drill with the T-Handle.
I won two of them from e-bay after my 989 met it's demise on it's way from the top of my step ladder to my garage floor.
$135 shipped.
e-Mail snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Elmar

LOL... Won??? of paid more than any one else?