Any 240v woodworking equipment need a neutral?

read my policy cover to cover to discern the accuracy of the statement. Not there.
And you don't have to be a licensed electrician to wire by the code. You just have to know the code.

If I was installing a new circuit I'd definitely go with the 10/3, reason being that the trend these days is for more and more equipment to have electronics, CPUs, etc. and while manufacturers _could_ design the power supplies for these items to run from 240, it would be cheaper for them to use the more common 120V power supplies. Plus, with 120 at the equipment, you have more flexibility in adding work lights, accessories (power feeder maybe?) and using 120V coils in mag switches, etc.
That said, I must say that almost all of my stuff is used and personally I don't foresee getting any of that "new fangloed" equipment in my lifetime.
Just curious, though, does the Sawstop saw require 240V with neutral?
--
For every complicated, difficult problem, there is a simple, easy
solution that does not work.
snipped-for-privacy@fellspt.charm.net wrote:

That oughtta be good for another 50 posts..LOL
Good one, Larry.
*Still laughing*