Amboyna and other Burls

if you are looking for genuine Amboyna and other exotic Burls or unusually figured/colored Hardwoods - in Slabs, Blocks, Crowns, Plates or Blanks - just send your required specs., sizes and order volume (never mind if small) to: snipped-for-privacy@asia-trade.net for a reasonable quotation.
Some photos of previously shipped Burls are here: http://www.asia-trade.net/timber/burls.htm ... ( our new Website will hopefully be ready very soon ) and let me wish you a Happy, Burly New Year to all of you :-) Burls-Queen