Amazon/Tool Crib $50 off special

...and not the gift card. Called their Tool Crib phone # and was told they're running a $50 off anything over $250. Started today.

How long does it last? -- jc Published e-mail address is strictly for spam collection. If e-mailing me, please use jc631 at optonline dot net

Not as long as it used to. I chalk it up to getting older. 'Course - I still get no complaints, mind you.
Oh! The Sale??? Dunno, didn't ask, bought what I wanted. My nom de' net, "mttt", is still apropos.

Read the fine print. They told me if I spend over $250 I get $50 of my next purchase.

No Fine Print to read in my case - was a phone conversation. And my price drop was effective on the item I was ordering.
Since I called about a Price Match - it might have been a line to just get my business. In any case - it worked.
It wasn't a line, just ordered a few clamps, $50 off. Thanks!

Details at:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
No fine print, no future purchase, no got to ask for it. Just go to Main Tools and Hardware page and there it is.
Promo Code TCCAT464JUN4 Valid through June 20th.