Amazon $25 off

Hello. Amazon says their $25 off purchase of $199 or more expires on 10/10. Are they apt to come up with a similar deal? As I remember, the last offer was $50 off of a purchase of $250 or more. I'm looking at a drill press and would hate to miss the opportunity if its going away for good.

Reply to
Sanford Imhoff

Relax. There is a similar offer almost constantly at Amazon. In fact, I would hold out for something in the $50 off $250 range (20%). I just used a $25 off $125 and got another with delivery of the order.

I don't think that you can match their prices, especially when you factor in the free delivery.

Still, it's nice to try to support the locals.

Lou

Reply to
loutent