Freud SD508

DAGS on [Freud SD508], or [Freud SD508 -"$199" -"$199.99] and most of what you get is Amazon stores selling this for $199. I almost quit looking, thinking they had the corner on the market, then found one at

for $189.99 +6.50 shipping.

Amazon will drop 25 for orders over 199, free shipping, now I'm at 175. Is that all there is? Won't anybody drop their price below $10? Well, maybe not $10, but is there anyone else selling this blade set at a more decent price or is this about it?

Reply to
FMB

Ebay Cheaper max

Reply to