Amazon tool sale

Amazon is having some good deals for the next couple of days. They also have $50 off any purchase of $250 or more. Go to their tools and hardware page and see the president's day sale.

Bob

Reply to
BillyBob

Yes, I just got a Hitatchi M12V router for $129 and a DW788 for $379. Very pleased with that...

JES

Reply to
JES

How did you pull that off? I see a price of $151.54.

Reply to
TomL

The price on friday was $149. With a "Product Promotion" of $20 off, I got the price down to $129. (See that it's not avalable now...). Was very pleased with that considering that the price was ~$200 one week earlier.

JES

Reply to
JES