Amazon Regrets?

Page 3 of 3
The $149 Dado King has arrived. Amazon honored the order.
Barry
My cheap Dado King also arrived. I think the guy who got the Unisaw had the best Amazon pricing error gloat, though.
--mike
Please_keep_it_in_the snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says...

Please stop calling it a "pricing error". Amazon just had a really good blowout sale.
Jeff (Still has a sale item pending.) : )
says...

Sorry to gloat, but I just recieved my 8" Dado King. I just want everyone to know that I never win anything, so the gods had to give me something sooner or later