A Fine Christmas To You All

Page 2 of 2
Wait a minute! Where's our Christmas story???
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com

Likewise to everybody here, and may you not need a dentist as I did yesterday (Christmas Day) for at least another week. The pain let up at about 12 noon, but the fun of watching everybody open their gifts in the morning helped.