A Fine Christmas To You All

Wait a minute! Where's our Christmas story???

Reply to
My Old Tools

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 08:24:48 -0600, "My Old Tools" calmly ranted:

Yeah, I'm dreaming of a Nowrecki Christmas, too.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Likewise to everybody here, and may you not need a dentist as I did yesterday (Christmas Day) for at least another week. The pain let up at about 12 noon, but the fun of watching everybody open their gifts in the morning helped.

Reply to
BUB 209