8' long rip on TS

I'm right handed and normally belly up to the table, taking advantage of the butter smooth, perfectly rigid and linear delivery developed over a half century of shooting pool to pay the rent. I can't even picture doing it from the right of the fence. A leftie might have a different viewpoint.

Reply to
MikeWhy

34" high plane chest sits between my saw and my bench, where it also functions as an infeed table.
Reply to
Father Haskell

On Dec 16, 6:38=A0am, "dadiOH" wrote: > behind me.

And, if you clamp a piece underneath the end of that extended fence, you'll have some additional support and will be certain that the plywood won't dive under the fence.

John Martin

Reply to
John Martin