Concept Leg Levelers

Anybody use these on kitchen cabinet installs?

Concept Leg Levelers as shown here.

comments, random musings....

Bueller?

Reply to
Wyatt Wright

IIRC Jim Tolpin recommends them in his book "Building Traditional Kitchen Cabinets."

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

leveling cabinets is a snap, even when the subfloor isn't flat, smooth or level. I get mine from Custom Service Hardware. Excellent prices and service.

buy drawer slides from them, too, including their concealed roller slides (Blum Solo type). Wish they made a Tandem knock-off!

Just a satisfied customer.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Wilson

Not that brand but a similar type. I used them on some built in cabinets. It made them much easier to get level and then the toe kicks just snap into place. In my case there is molding keeping the toe kick from coming off, but it could be easly removed in a regular cabinet configuration. I got the idea from Danny Proulux I think.

Bernie

Reply to
Bernie Hunt

I use similar .....but thought isnt that a contadiction in terms using this sort of leg on a traditional kitchen? regards Russell

Reply to
Russell