7" hole saw?

First off... newbie alert. I may as well jump in though.
Most any of the suggestions so far will work fine. I've done it with recip. saw, jig saw, and router (and dremel with a router bit). The router requires a short piece of wood screwed to the router base and then the other end tacked in at the center of the circle. Obviously it takes a few passes and extra care on the final pass.
Ed
Jay Pique wrote:

Brick or stone?
--