Whitfield Pellet Stove Blower Problem

Hello, I have a Whitfield Advantage Pellet Stove. I fired it up the other day and the blower is set on low and won't adjust. It feeds, but it appears to be feeding slow meaning not much different between 1 and

  1. The stove is 10 years old. I looked around could not find anything about blower speed fixes. Thanks for you help in advance!
Reply to
Jaiderz